WWI Sopwith Propeller
Dimension: 47.25" length x 5.5" width x 2.75" deep
You can’t see the mechanic from your open cockpit. You yell … “Contact” and the propeller jumps to life, the plane starts to shudder. The mechanic pulls away the wheel blocks and escapes. The noise is incredible, a nine cylinder Hispano-Suiza… spewing clouds of vaporized castor-oil. Complete cacophony… the propeller is by now an invisible whirl. Out of the way, this is hands-on flight at its finest, ready for take-off! Adrenaline flows, the sky is beckoning.
- broad bladed propellers tapering to solid center
- finished in French distressed honey
- tips painted in contrasting colors
- original manufacturers decal from the 1920's
- date and factory code numbers punched in center part
- a great replica at an even greater price
TO SEE CLOSEUPS OF THE MODELS, MOVE YOUR MOUSE OVER THE PICTURE.
*Shipping is $12.00 to the lower 48 States
*Please inquire for a shipping quote to all other areas email@example.com